Super glad that I took this course!

Ratings
Overall
Rating Value A
Rating Value B
Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

I could not be more grateful. An amazing experience. I highly recommend Buenos Aires TEFL Institute to anyone who's looking to teach English in Buenos Aires. This course prepared me on what to expect when teaching English in Argentina. I am confident, I know now I that I am prepared to teach students properly. One of the highlights of this program is the job placement. It is very easy to get a job in Buenos Aires after your certification. I also have my CV updated and corrected because we have done it during the TEFL course, so there will be no problems in the future when applying for jobs back home.
While I understood a lot of Spanish before arriving in Buenos Aires, my Spanish speaking ability was very limited. I stayed at a homestay near the TEFL Training School and I had the opportunity to learn so much, it was intense but peaceful at the same time allowing me all the time I needed to complete my coursework.The TEFL Trainers here were very knowledgeable and are always willing to help you out and always made sure that we were fully prepared to teach our own classes.

nothing that I can think of right now, they are doing a great job, the school is small but amazing, this is what I was looking for
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would