thoroughly prepares you for teaching

Ratings
Overall
Instruction: 10
Support: 10
Value: 10
Academic Rigor: 10
Job Assistance: 10
Review

This TEFL Course in Buenos Aires is very well designed and thoroughly prepares you for teaching English online or abroad, in a variety of teaching settings. All Trainers here are very knowledgeable and are always available if you have questions. I began this class feeling completely out of my comfort zone, but at the end of the program I left feeling confident in myself, in my teaching style and I had some amazing new friends from different nationalities. I feel so lucky for having chosen this program and tell everyone I know that this is the TEFL program to choose in Argentina.
The skills I learned here are invaluable and have helped me further my career as an English teacher. I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to obtain a TEFL certificate. I doubt that there is any better tefl course in Buenos Aires so if you are thinking about doing a tefl course in Argentina, choose this one!

Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2020
Your subscription level does not give you access to respond to critical reviews (any review rated 6 or lower). If you would like to do so please contact our sales team to upgrade your account.