TEFL Course in Argentina

Value: 10
Academic Rigor: 10
Job Assistance: 10
Review

I had a very positive experience in completing this TEFL Course in Argentina course. The learning materials were great and the instructions to complete the academic examinations were presented very clearly and the material covered all the important areas of English. The staff here is amazing because their communication was always so prompt I felt valued as a TEFL Trainee. Despite our time differences all queries I sent via email were responded to within 24 hours. The Spanish course was wonderful. I am so happy I learnt a lot of new things and I cannot wait to implement these in my own lessons.The diploma is simply beautiful and it fully describes the comprehensive content of the course and accreditations. I don’t have any negatives to mention. I will also gladly recommend this course to anyone wanting to teach English abroad. Muchas gracias para todo!

Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2019
Your subscription level does not give you access to respond to critical reviews (any review rated 6 or lower). If you would like to do so please contact our sales team to upgrade your account.