TEFL Certification in Argentina

Value: 10
Academic Rigor: 10
Job Assistance: 10
Review

I took my TEFL Certification course with Buenos Aires TEFL and found their approach to training very suitable for teaching English in Argentina as well as in Latin America. Being able to practice Spanish and being in touch with such a wonderful culture makes you feel you have done something right. The practice teaching sessions were varied in both age and student level and prepared me for the ESL teaching market in Argentina. I feel that their program is amazing because the classes are small and you receive personalized attention. Everyone at Buenos Aires TEFL has also been helpful offering advice and responding to inquiries in a timely manner.I would recommend Buenos Aires TEFL’s onsite course if you really want to immerse yourself in the Argentinian culture, work in Latin America and build relationships with fellow teachers. Thank you for everything!

Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2020
Your subscription level does not give you access to respond to critical reviews (any review rated 6 or lower). If you would like to do so please contact our sales team to upgrade your account.