TEFL Course in Argentina

Value: 10
Academic Rigor: 10
Job Assistance: 10
Review

I found this TEFL course to be excellent. The TEFL Trainers are amazing and the course content was well organized, making it super enjoyable to work through.Any emails I sent were answered promptly and the WhatsApp line was available in case of any urgent enquiries, which I did have once.To be honest, anyone I’ve dealt with from Buenos Aires TEFL Institute has been really approachable and helpful.
The course is broken down into weekly sections contained within a clear syllabus — at all times as a student I understood what I was learning and why. The assessments at the end of each week allow the student to reflect on what they have learned and how they can apply it. It is also filled with additional resources that you can get during the in person class.I feel this course is very useful. The Spanish classes are great. If you’re thinking of taking this course, I would highly recommend following all the necessary steps and apply.
I strongly recommend this course if you are interested in teaching English to people from around the world, not only to native Spanish speakers.

Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would