CIEE Liberal Arts in Buenos Aires, Argentina

In Buenos Aires, you have the opportunity to significantly enhance your advanced Spanish language skills, while exploring regional politics, social issues, and economic development in contemporary Argentina.

Through intensive language study, enrollment options at multiple local universities, homestays, and a variety of cultural activities and excursions, studying abroad in Buenos Aires offers you a dynamic academic and cultural experience.

Study abroad in Argentina and you will:

- Become part of the local university community through unique CIEE courses about Latin American and Argentine issues

- Enroll in challenging courses alongside Argentine students at the most prestigious Argentine universities, while using CIEE Spanish classes and language tutorials to support you in your language learning

- Get involved in local community organizations and development through CIEE’s community service seminar

audypie12

CIEE was perfect for me

I had a great experience on this program. They expect you to be pretty independent, but always assisted us with any difficulties. The beginning registration process was stressful, but they did their best to walk us through it. Overall my experience was a great one. I had a fantastic host family, who actually came to visit me in the states after I returned home. I took a very challenging course at the UBA and was able to seek out tutors. I returned with a thesis written in spanish, a network of argentine friends and a strong love of the argentine culture.

About CIEE

A nonprofit, non-governmental organization, CIEE is the world leader in international study and exchange programs. For 65 years, CIEE has helped thousands of students, professionals, and educators gain the knowledge and skills necessary to live and...