CIEE Liberal Arts in Buenos Aires, Argentina

People travel from all over the globe to dip into the cultural treasures of Argentina and barely scratch the surface. Imagine all you'll experience during a semester abroad in Argentina! Study at a world-recognized university, live with an Argentine host family, and go on excursions to explore the country's culture, history, and breathtaking landscapes. Plus, you'll get a firsthand look at the social and economic challenges facing this Latin American country.

• EXPLORE ARGENTINA with specialized CIEE courses, and choose from a vast selection at four top local universities where all courses are taught in Spanish.
  • GET INTO THE SWING OF ARGENTINE LIFE style by living with a host family, doing volunteer work, and joining a conversation club.
  • TRAVEL AROUND and into broader Argentina – to dig into the local culture and customs.

Frederick Douglass Global Fellowship to Ireland!

Frederick Douglass Global Fellowship is a unique international program to develop change leaders who make an impact on their community and the world.

This fully funded summer 2021 study abroad program to Dublin, Ireland is developed for students of color with special emphasis on leadership, social justice, agitation for positive change and cross-cultural understanding.

CIEE Offers More Than $8 Million in Scholarships Every Year!

$500 - $2,500

audypie12

CIEE was perfect for me

I had a great experience on this program. They expect you to be pretty independent, but always assisted us with any difficulties. The beginning registration process was stressful, but they did their best to walk us through it. Overall my experience was a great one. I had a fantastic host family, who actually came to visit me in the states after I returned home. I took a very challenging course at the UBA and was able to seek out tutors. I returned with a thesis written in spanish, a network of argentine friends and a strong love of the argentine culture.