Live life to the fullest this summer in the vibrant, cosmopolitan setting of Buenos Aires. The bustling capital of Argentina has European influences, creating a unique Latin American flavor. Here, you can study Spanish in the classroom and beyond. Buenos Aires is your destination if you want to get a taste of Latin America or improve your language skills. Courses will introduce you to Latin American history, culture, and geography. Expert staff members help you transition to life in this unforgettable city, and you’ll have your pick of exciting cultural activities. Summer in Argentina allows you to study abroad when it fits your schedule.
- A semester's worth of Spanish-language credit
- Strong on-site support from CISabroad staff
- Fun, centrally located homestays or apartments with local Argentines
- Excursions to popular locations such as Tigre and Rosario & Feria de Mataderos
- Spanish-language courses for all levels
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.