Considered one of the world's most livable cities, Sydney has a bit of everything to captivate you during your summer abroad. Whether it's exploring downtown, getting in-touch with nature at one of the several National Parks, or lounging at Bondi Beach, you're sure to find the reason why four-million people call Sydney home. While enrolled at The University of Sydney not only will you be able to choose from over 2,500 course offerings but you'll quickly becoming involved in the University of Sydney's community through 200 campus clubs and societies.
- University ranked in top 3% of universities worldwide
- World-class facilities, inspirational academics, and dedicated faculty and professors
- Big city living, but with easy access to Sydney's world famous beaches
- Broad course offerings in business, international studies, and communications
- Six U.S. credits in just six weeks
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.