Use your summer wisely by earning a full semester’s worth of credit while living in paradise. The Summer on the Gold Coast program plants you in the middle of a sunny, stunning campus just minutes from the beach. You can surf and swim as you jump ahead academically. While most summer programs offer only a limited number of courses, Summer on the Gold Coast gives you dozens of course options in most subjects. Even more tempting, you’ll live in a sun-drenched, outdoorsy, sports-crazed city, and you’ll study at one of Australia’s top private universities. Passionate teachers? Check. Sandy beaches? Check. Friendly locals? Check. See you in the land Down Under!
- Numerous social and recreational activities on- and off-campus
- Gold Coast's "winter" climate—70 degrees and sunny
- A full 14-week semester, with dozens of course options
- Beautiful, modern campus with top-notch fitness facilities, common areas, and manicured grounds
- Small student body: 4,000 students
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.