API students have the opportunity to study abroad in the Gold Coast at one of Griffith University’s campuses in beautiful Queensland. Since opening its doors in 1975, Griffith University has come to be regarded as one of Australia’s most innovative universities, and one of the most influential in the Asia-Pacific region. Griffith was the first university in Australia to offer degrees in Asian studies and environmental studies, and is a leader in many other fields as well.
Set amongst native bushland and located just minutes from the pristine beaches of the famous Gold Coast, the Griffith Gold Coast campus hosts over 16,500 students from all over Australia and the world. Widely acknowledged for its strengths in heath studies, Griffith’s Gold Coast Campus boasts state-of-the-art facilities, including a modern health center and hospital.
- Study in Queensland's second most populous city!
- Explore the coastal life in the host city of 2018's Commonwealth Games
- Study a wide variety of courses available at Griffith University's Gold Coast campus
- Great location for health studies major with Gold Coast campus' health center and hospital
- Be right next sandy beaches and miles and miles of sunny coastline
API Scholarships and Financial Aid Information
API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.