COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, CIEE has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Climate change, energy, water scarcity, mining, coastal management, and the need for conservation are just a few of the issues facing Australia today.
Through extensive coursework, field work, excursions, and activities, Tropical Marine Ecology in Perth will challenge you to explore marine biological processes with a focus on tropical reef ecosystems in Australia’s inimitable coastal environments.
Study abroad in Perth and you will:
- Explore the country’s fantastically unique marine ecosystems through extensive hands-on fieldwork at Ningaloo Reef, one of the top five diving destinations in the world
- Live and study in close proximity to the Australian coast which features a diverse tropical reef ecosystem
- Meet with local organizations focused on many areas of conservation and the environment
- Learn from highly respected professors, researchers, and experts in the field
- Gain a PADI SCUBA diving accreditation as a part of the program
Updated refund & cancellation policy for flexible, secure booking due to COVID-19
CIEE Offers More Than $8 Million in Scholarships Every Year!
We know cost is one of the biggest barriers to studying abroad. At CIEE, we dedicate real resources to help break down the cost barriers so every student who wants to study abroad, can do so.