Service-Learning in Belize

Best BELIZE that TOU-CAN Change the World!!!

Ever wondered what it would be like to participate in our Service-Learning Program?

Read all about one of our participants experience in her article on our Toucan Abroad Blog!

THIS COULD BE YOU! Applications are open for Fall and Winter programs!

Looking to make a make a difference in our world?

Our NEW Service-learning in Belize program is the only study abroad program designed to make a positive impact on you and the Belizean community.

Imagine the experience you will have supporting community driven projects while immersing in a kaleidoscope of rich Belizean cultures.

TEP's Service-learning in Belize program fosters appreciation of social responsibility, global awareness, and personal and professional development.

This nine (9) days program is packed with community oriented service, discussion forums, and site visits.

Nurture the leader in you and connect your study abroad experience to important work related skills in the most exciting education abroad experience you will have.

It is time to go beyond the traditional study tour. Start your journey here!

• Guaranteed community placement
  • Four (4) group sponsored cultural excursions
  • Access to our innovative reflection based curriculum
  • Housing and 90% of meals included

Katie

Wonderful experience

I went as college staff with a group of students and I could not have been more impressed with the support we received and the people that we met. Our students did not want to leave! We made so many connections and memories, and I saw a lot of individual growth in our students-- some of whom had never even traveled on a plane! Wonderful food, top-notch service, and really wonderful people met along every step of the way, from the program providers themselves to the people we were put in contact with. There was something for everyone in this experience, and I would highly recommend it to anyone who has never traveled internationally before as a first experience (though I would recommend it to veteran travelers as well!)

About Toucan Education Programs

Serve. Learn. Explore: Study Abroad in Belize with Toucan Education Programs (TEP).

TEP's programs include international internships and volunteer placements in Belize along with Service-Learning programming.

As a Belizean based organization, the...