Begin or continue your study of Portuguese, while taking business-related courses in one of the most economically significant countries on earth—São Paulo.
In São Paulo, you can take advantage of a specialized language learning program and direct enrollment option at one of the most prestigious business schools in Latin America. And with homestays, cultural activities, and company visits to some of the country’s largest institutions and companies, studying abroad in Brazil allows you to build foreign language fluency, cross-cultural understanding, and negotiation skills which are increasingly important in the world of globalized business.
Study abroad in São Paulo and you will:
- Experience the unique academic atmosphere of Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV), one of the most prestigious business schools in Latin America
- Take business courses, taught in English or Portuguese, alongside Brazilian and other international students
View Program Information
- Tuition and housing
- Pre-departure advising and optional on-site airport meet and greet
- Full-time program leadership and support
- Field trips and cultural activities
- CIEE iNext travel card, which provides insurance and other travel benefits
CIEE also offers several scholarships for participants; please see website for full details.
This program has not been reviewed yet.