Looking to develop a higher level of Portuguese language fluency, and a critical appreciation of Brazilian life and society in one of Brazil’s most important urban centers? São Paulo awaits!
Coupling a rigorous language program with exciting cultural immersion activities, winter study abroad in São Paulo is an amazing opportunity for students looking for a short-term study abroad option.
Study abroad in Brazil and you will:
- Learn Portuguese while gaining a deeper understanding of the cultural distinctions of Brazil’s southeastern region and Brazil’s largest and most cosmopolitan city
- Live in São Paulo, the most socially, economically, and culturally diverse city in Brazil
- Immerse yourself in Brazilian life through a homestay with a local Paulista family
- Explore your new home through cultural and educational activities including visits to museums, performances, a soccer game, and more
View Program Information
- Tuition and housing
- Pre-departure advising and optional on-site airport meet and greet
- Full-time program leadership and support
- Field trips and cultural activities
- CIEE iNext travel card, which provides insurance and other travel benefits
CIEE also offers several scholarships for participants; please see website for full details.
This program has not been reviewed yet.