CIEE Business + Culture in Santiago, Chile

Come study business abroad in Chile's dynamic political, academic, and economic capital: Santiago.

Study abroad in Chile, and enhance your knowledge of international business from multiple perspectives and develop technical, cultural, and linguistic skills for future leadership in the global marketplace. Through coursework, group projects, homestays, cultural activities, and applied learning opportunities with local and international companies and organizations, study abroad in Santiago offers you a challenging and unique intercultural experience.

Study abroad in Santiago and you will:

- Learn or improve your Spanish through instruction specifically designed for international students and application in the business world

- Learn about Chile’s business sector through organizational site visits and case study explorations

- Immerse yourself in Chilean academic and social life through homestays, cultural and co-curricular activities

Jess

CIEE Business + Culture in Santiago, Chile

CIEE has been an excellent source of great education, information, and activities in Santiago. They paired me with an amazing host family who is extremely helpful and where I am in a place I feel very comfortable. I have been given the opportunity to refresh my Spanish knowledge and actually put it into practice, and the staff is supportive in everything I come across. I know my transition from the United States to Chile has been a million times easier because of the guidance and accommodation CIEE has given me, and I am very thankful for that. I could not imagine better people to be surrounded by in my classes, extracurricular activities and travel throughout the country. CIEE is the program I need to stay on track with my academics in Santiago while also getting genuine information about everything happening in Santiago and beyond. I have been having the time of my life in Chile and have truly been able to immerse myself in the culture of this South American country, and I have CIEE to thank for all the opportunities and support they have given me on my journey.

It is sometimes difficult taking a Spanish class with people who are at all different levels. While our teacher is absolutely wonderful and does her best to accommodate everyone, it would maybe be more effective to split people up into at least two groups of beginners and those who have more prior Spanish knowledge.

About CIEE

A nonprofit, non-governmental organization, CIEE is the world leader in international study and exchange programs. For 65 years, CIEE has helped thousands of students, professionals, and educators gain the knowledge and skills necessary to live and...