Seize the opportunity to pursue your varied academic and linguistic goals, while examining and immersing yourself in contemporary Chilean culture, in Santiago.
Through direct enrolment at three outstanding universities, study abroad in Santiago gives you access to an exceptional range of disciplines and courses, all of which are taught in Spanish. And with homestays, volunteer and internship opportunities, and a variety of structured activities and excursions, you’ll enjoy a unique academic and intercultural experience in Chile.
Study abroad in Santiago and you will:
- Take a wide range of direct enrollment courses at three prestigious universities
- Explore contemporary Chilean society and culture through innovative CIEE courses
- Take two, long weekend study trips: one to the dramatic and visually stunning northern-most region of Chile, and the other to the country's indigenous and historic southern region
View Program Information
- Tuition and housing
- Pre-departure advising and optional on-site airport meet and greet
- Full-time program leadership and support
- Field trips and cultural activities
- CIEE iNext travel card, which provides insurance and other travel benefits
CIEE also offers several scholarships for participants; please see website for full details.