IFSA/Alliance: Study Abroad Programs in China

Study Abroad in China with IFSA
Study Abroad in China with IFSA

IFSA offers 4 exciting programs in China! China is one of the most beautiful and diverse countries in the world. With a prominently rising economic prowess, and a great mix of artistic and cultural treasures, students will be amazed at what they will find in China!

Programs available in China:

• 21st Century City in Shanghai
• International Business in China
• Intensive Chinese Language
• Public Health Policy and Practice

IFSA Scholarships
IFSA Scholarships and Financial Aid

We believe that study abroad should be within reach of every student, so we offer a wide range of scholarships and funding opportunities for all our participants.

$500 - $2,500

Rachel

IFSA Shanghai

My time in Shanghai went by much faster then I thought it would! I got travel quite a bit throughout China as well as Southeast Asia. My classes were interesting and not too demanding. My Chinese language classes were extremely helpful and fun. The IFSA office members did an excellent job of supporting me and helping me get the most out of my experience. The IFSA directors helped me and my friends plan a trip to Hong Kong, which was an absolutely amazing trip! I made several friends within the program most of whom I am still in contact with to this day. The program offers students several opportunities to get immersed into the city of Shanghai which helps students adjust to Chinese culture. Overall, I enjoyed my time in Shanghai and I definitely think that the program is worth it!

Kazimir

IFSA Butler- Shanghai, China

Chinese language program is phenomenal! Other classes were not very difficult, but definitely helped in getting a larger understanding of the country. Specifically, we had a class that took us to different points in the city every week, which was a great cross of academic and getting us learning outside of the classroom. I saw tremendous growth in my Chinese language capability and was able to conduct a legitimate research survey. Overall, what was most important to me was the exposition to and understanding of a different culture. Which we were able to explore at all times and especially during our class trip to Xinjiang.