Can't decide between the dynamic cities of Chengdu and Shanghai? This summer, you don't have to! One Program, Two Cities allows students to combine course sessions in both cities. Start with 5 weeks in the laid-back but never boring hometown of pandas, Chengdu, where you'll take courses at G-MEO's Chengdu American Center for Study Abroad. Then head over to China's largest international metropolis, Shanghai, for a whole other experience, spending 4 weeks at the Shanghai Center in downtown. You can take up to 15 credits while spending the summer exploring the modern and traditional sides of China and having an absolute blast!
- Make the most of your trip to China by visiting two of its best cities
- Explore both the historical and modern sides of this diverse country
- Take up to a full semester's worth of US university credit
- Experience the laid-back lifestyle of the giant panda's hometown & fast-pace of an international metropolis
- Eat your way through two world famous cuisines