Are you a Nursing or Public Health student who always wanted to go abroad but didn't want to mess up your academic track? G-MEO and Norwich University (Vermont) are collaborating to prepare students to be globally minded nurse leaders and scholars through innovative and diverse experiential education abroad experience. The program helps meet a critical demand for study abroad programs for nurses with vision, innovation, and educational excellence.
The Fall 2019 semester will include 3 core Nursing/Global Health courses including local clinic visits, plus additional courses in Psychology, Language and Culture, Business and Economics, Criminal Justice, and International Studies. The Chengdu American Center for Study Abroad provides a Western-style learning environment with courses taught in English. The Center is located on the Sichuan University's beautiful Huaxi campus in central district
- Take English-taught core Nursing courses while in the wonderfully welcoming city of Chengdu
- Stay on your Nursing/Public Health curriculum track to graduate on time while incorporating a study abroad experience
- Live in the hometown of pandas and 5,000 years of Chinese history
- Experience Chengdu and China's modernism through overnight excursions and activities throughout the semester
- Stuff yourself full of the Sichuan region's internationally famous cuisine