Commercial giant; financial and cultural hub; the largest container port on Earth—there may be no better city to examine the rapidly changing nature of global business than Shanghai.
Whether you have no background in Chinese, or you’ve studied the language for several semesters, this study abroad program provides you with vital insight into the causes behind—and challenges of—China’s rapid economic development and the country’s emerging role on the world stage.
While studying Business, Language, and Culture in Shanghai, you’ll take part in a unique combination of in-depth coursework, internships, networking opportunities, cultural activities, and excursions that offer access to:
- Highly respected business professors
- Local and International business leaders
- Prominent Chinese multinational, and international companies
- Sites of historic, political, and financial significance
View Program Information
- Tuition and housing
- Pre-departure advising and optional on-site airport meet and greet
- Full-time program leadership and support
- Field trips and cultural activities
- CIEE iNext travel card, which provides insurance and other travel benefits
CIEE also offers several scholarships for participants; please see website for full details.
This program has not been reviewed yet.