Spend the summer in the picturesque city of Prague with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 18 credits through a variety of courses at Charles University. Courses are taught in English with no previous Czech language study required.
You will live in a student residence well connected to the rest of the city. Students have a double room with a shared bathroom and kitchen. For meals, you will have a meal allowance to subsidize the cost of purchasing meals and groceries.
Cultural activities in Prague will include:
• Walking tours of the city
• Opera, theater and ballet performances
• Sporting events
• Visits to some of Prague’s famous cafes.
• Day trip to Kutná Hora or Terezin
• 2-day trip to Český Krumlov
• 2-day trip to Moravia.
Optional excursions include a 3-day trip to Berlin, Germany and a 3-day post-program tour to Bratislava and Budapest. A 2-night tour of London is included for students in the optional AIFS Flight Package
- Earn up to 18 credits and transcript issued by Charles University
- 2-day trip to Moravia
- 2-day trip to Český Krumlov
- Transportation pass and meal allowance
- Optional excursions to Berlin, Bratislava, Budapest and London