COVID-19 Program Updates

Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, CIEE has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.

CIEE January in Prague

CIEE’s January in Prague program invites students of all majors to advance their academics in social psychology in one of the most beautiful, cultural, and intellectual capitals in Europe. Classes are taught at CIEE Prague, in English and complemented with co-curricular activities designed to increase intercultural understanding.

• Visit sites of historical and cultural importance such as Prague Castle, Old Town, the historical halls of Charles University and the Gothic altarpieces in the Convent of St. Agnes.
  • Marvel at the one of the world's most pristine and varied collections of architecture. The city has structures representing the Romanesque, Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque, Cubist, Neo-Classical and Modern design styles.
  • Discover the picturesque setting of many Hollywood movies, such as Mission Impossible, Alien vs. Predator, Van Helsing, Chronicles of Narnia and Hellboy.

Updated refund & cancellation policy for flexible, secure booking due to COVID-19

In the unusual event CIEE has to cancel your summer ’20, fall '20, January '21, or spring '21 study abroad or internship program due to a health, safety, or security concern, you’re covered with Program Assurance Advantage.

CIEE Scholarships
CIEE Offers More Than $8 Million in Scholarships Every Year!

$500 - $2,500

Anthony

Prague, a great place to study

I absolutely loved my class in Prague. The city is full of history and extremely easy to walk and travel in. The course was engaging itself, and I especially loved the interactions I had with the professor. We also went to a lot of museums as part of the class, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I learned a lot being in the class, and the professor enjoyed having me because I added a lot of insight on the specific psychoanalytic topic we were discussion from a music perspective, since we only covered Visual Art, Creative Art, and Film.

What was your funniest moment?
So we actually took a weekend trip to Budapest during the free weekend, and I was on my own bus from the rest of the group there and back. And I missed the bus at 11:50 at night! So I then had to spend the night in a gas station until I took the first bus back the next day.