Want to devote a full semester to photography, study with a master photography educator, and live in a city that's a stunning backdrop for your art? CET Photography students absorb Czech culture and artistic influences and develop their photography portfolio by taking courses—and using cutting-edge resources—at FAMU, the Film and Television School of the Academy of Performing Arts in Prague. The CET Photography program is open to students with an academic background in photography.
- Hone your analog photography skills
- Advanced students can study alternative processes (palladium, platinum)
- Exhibit your final work at a gallery or café in Prague
- English-taught courses in all aspects of photography
- Mentorship with an experienced, award-winning photographer