Travel through Denmark, Sweden and Norway this summer with AIFS through The Vikings study and travel program! This course is taught in English by faculty from Richmond, the American International University in London and is worth 3 semester credits.
Live in multi-bedded rooms in centrally-located hotels throughout the program. Linens, towels and wireless internet are included. Breakfast is included throughout, along with a welcome and farewell meal.
You’ll get to visit these cities in Scandinavia:
• 9 nights in Copenhagen
• 3 nights in Malmö
• 5 nights in Stockholm
• 3 nights in Oslo.
The program includes trips to:
• The National Museum of Denmark
• Roskilde Viking Ship Museum
• Trelleborg Museum of the Viking Age
• Malmö Market Village
• Viking town of Birka (UNESCO World Heritage site)
• Viking Ship Museum in Oslo – and more.
- Earn 3 credits and transcripts issued by Richmond, The American International University
- 9 nights in Copenhagen, Denmark
- 2 nights in Malmö, Sweden
- 6 nights in Stockholm, Sweden
- 3 nights in Oslo, Norway
AIFS Study Abroad Scholarships, Grants & Financial Support
We believe a study abroad experience is an essential component of well-rounded university education and we are committed to providing financial assistance to as many students as possible in support of their goal to study abroad.