Travel this January to Danish and immerse in the culture of the happiest country on the planet while studying gender and sexuality through contemporary artistic productions. You’d earn credits in an English-taught coursework at the CIEE Global Institute – Copenhagen while taking part in exciting co-curricular activities designed to increase intercultural understanding.
As one of the most environmentally friendly cities worldwide, Copenhagen is called “Bike City” for a reason: bicycle commuters can be seen riding along with cars and one of the most efficient, clean and accessible public transportations in the continent. You’d spend a semester in a rich and modern city full of adventures on every corner!
- FIND OUT WHY Denmark is rated one of the happiest countries in the world.
- EXPLORE Copenhagen’s unique architectural mix of old and new.
- LIVE IN A CITY designated the world’s first “Bike City”: even in winter.
- Visits to contemporary arts exhibitions to explore program topics in a cultural context.
- Tours of the National Museum of Denmark to explore Copenhagen’s transformation from a Viking fishing village founded in the 10th century to a world-leader in sustainability and innovation.
Updated refund & cancellation policy for flexible, secure booking due to COVID-19
Learn more >
CIEE Offers More Than $8 Million in Scholarships Every Year!
We know cost is one of the biggest barriers to studying abroad. At CIEE, we dedicate real resources to help break down the cost barriers so every student who wants to study abroad, can do so.