CISabroad - Study Abroad in London

CISabroad - Study Abroad in London

We always have promotions running to save you money. Visit our website for more information.

Study in London with CISabroad at an affordable cost! Choose from a variety of course offerings at Roehampton University, where famed faculty including well-known novelists, psychologists, business moguls and criminologists collaborate to provide an unparalleled academic environment. The small campus provides a community within itself.

You will live with international and English students in your residence halls, creating an exciting social life for your new life in London! Adventure London and experience all that this culturally diverse and history city has to offer.

Europe » England
J-Term
London

Marissa
Hull, MA
Emmanuel College

My Semester in London

I spent January to May 2016 at the University of Roehampton in London, England through CIS and incredible doesn't even begin to describe my time there. I had the opportunity to experience different learning and academic styles, travel to more than 8 countries, try all different types of food, meet people and make lifelong friends with people all over the world, and so much more.

CIS was amazing starting right away with a welcome dinner, having day trips to places like Windsor Castle, and always there to answer any questions or concerns. Roehampton Uni itself is beautiful, the living situation is nice (you get your own room!), and they host all different events throughout the week from karaoke, to discounted club nights, and access to all of the clubs on campus!

I went to London through CIS on my own - I knew no one getting onto that plane in Boston - but I was confident and prepared thanks to all of the help from the CIS staff. I left London with a group of girls I still talk to almost every single day and have visited/plan to visit in the near future and the stories and experiences I have are so special to me.

If you are thinking about going abroad - do it! And go through CIS!

I had some difficulties getting quick responses or information I needed quickly and efficiently from my adviser before leaving the states.

Kaitlin
Athens, Ohio
Ohio University

My semester in London

My time at the University of Roehampton was fantastic. First of all, the campus, especially Grove House, is gorgeous and different than any other campus in London. The class scheduled offered plenty of time to explore the city and surrounding cities and even countries on top of academics. Living with home students in a flat of six people (some were other study abroad students) was a challenge but also fun because I made some great friends along the way. CIS was great at helping get students settled in and being available throughout the semester if we needed help or just someone to talk to. The excursions were interesting and unique; they were not your typical tourist activities, but interesting things such as a visit to Kensington Palace and high tea at The Orangery. Overall, it was a great experience in a great city.

I think it would be good to discuss the living situation a little more and how best to approach it. Sometimes it was a challenge living with so many different people, especially as someone who isn't into drinking.

CISabroad is committed to providing the best overall value in study and internship abroad opportunities. CISabroad programs are affordable and specialize in providing quality education and support throughout your study or internship abroad experience. Experiences are innovative and focused on cultural immersion.

All of the