London is calling. Are you ready to explore this hub of culture, fashion, music, and politics? The streets and markets are buzzing, the pubs are jolly, and the museums are packed with art and artifacts. As a student embarking on the London Semester, you’ll study at the top-ranked University of Roehampton, giving you A-plus academics. Roehampton is in a beautiful neighborhood in London, so you can easily visit iconic places like Big Ben, Parliament, and the famous Buckingham Palace. Another bonus: everything on campus is within walking distance, so you can zip from class to your dorm to the student union. This serene campus gives you a break from the bustle of the city—that is, until you’re ready to tackle it again.
- Vast array of courses in many fields to support your major
- Wide selection of sports teams and student activities
- Large international student population
- Walkable, serene, Harry Potter campus near public transportation
- Supportive on-site staff to help you transition to life in London
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.