Imagine visiting the Chelsea Football Club at Stamford Bridge as part of your Sporting London course, or getting a behind-the scenes tour of Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre in Southwark for British Life and Cultures class. All of our programs emphasize and require co-curricular activities within London to help contextualize your academic learning.
When you aren’t taking in a live theater performance or exploring new London neighborhoods, Foundation House in charming South Kensington serves as an academic base for students and faculty with fully-equipped modern classrooms. FIE London offers a variety of study only programs throughout the year. The FIE Study semester (Fall, Spring) in London incorporates 14 weeks of study with an FIE Key Course and three or four elective courses from our extensive menu of topics.
- Live and study in South Kensington, one of London's most desirable locations
- Zones 1-2 Tube pass included
- Use London as your classroom with included co-curricular activities in the city
- 24/7 support from our Residence Life team
- Subsidized extra-curricular calendar jam packed with trips, tours, and events!
FIE's extensive scholarship program awards over $100k to students like you every year!
Spring Semester & Winter Quarter: September 15
Spring Quarter: December 15
Fall Semester & Fall Quarter: March 15