FIE London: Summer Study Abroad

Borough of Kensignton and Chelsea
Borough of Kensignton and Chelsea
Big Ben and Phone Booth
Big Ben and Phone Booth

With countless music, literary, and food festivals, parks, and outdoor sports, London will serve as an exciting backdrop to your unforgettable summer abroad. Choose from our two flexible summer study program options in London, ranging from five to nine weeks! Using London as your classroom, you’ll visit cultural institutions such as the Houses of Parliament or the Tate Modern as part of your course’s co-curricular activities. FIE’s Foundation House, set in leafy South Kensington, serves as a home base for classes and our Student Life, Academic, and Administration teams.

Pages, Stages, Scenes, and Screens: British Culture from Shakespeare to Modern Media: June – July, 5 weeks
Extended Summer Study: June – August, 9 weeks

• Live and study in South Kensington, one of London's most desirable locations
  • Zones 1-2 Tube pass included
  • Use London as your classroom with included co-curricular activities in the city
  • 24/7 support from our Residence Life team
  • Subsidized extra-curricular calendar jam packed with trips, tours, and events!

FIE's extensive scholarship program awards over $100k to students like you every year!

Sharif Rahman Memorial Scholarships