Summer School for 19-25s in Oxford, England *New Program*

Summer School for 19-25s in Oxford, England *New Program*

2017 prices now frozen until 30th September!
If you weren’t able to join us for our ever popular summer school this year, 2018 is closer than you think. Choose from our most popular courses, such as Academic Discovery (8-12’s), New Perspective’s (13-15’s), Broadening Horizons (16-18’s) and Global Business Management and Finance (19-25’s). 2018 could be your year to spend the summer of your life studying a subject that feeds your passion, whilst making new friends in one of the most beautiful University cities in the world. And with prices frozen until 30th September 2017, it’s never too early to start planning your future!

For 2017, applications are now open for Oxford Royale Academy's most popular study option, our two-week Oxford Summer School, for a select group of older students aged 19-25. Whether you are on a Gap Year, at University, or have already embarked on a career, our immersive academic experience would be the ideal way to spend your summer furthering your future goals.

Choose to focus on Business, Law, Web Development, Medicine, Politics, Psychology, Public Speaking, or even to further your English. Through a combination of taught lectures, interactive seminars, and tutorial time, students will indulge in their subject in greater depth than ever before.

For the duration of your stay in Oxford, students will be resident at Merton College, Oxford’s oldest college, based within walking distance of all the cities libraries, museums and cloisters, offering a quintessentially English environment in which to live, work and socialise.

Europe » England » Oxford
Some Meals
Travel Insurance
Wifi
Included in cost:

- Meals on site (breakfast and dinner)

- 30+ hours of contact time across each session

- Access to the Bodleian Library

- Graduation certificate upon leaving

- Subject-specific excursions

Mifta
Brussels

ORA 2017

I guess action speak louder than words - I came to ORA twice, that's how much I loved it.

The first time was in 2016 at Balliol College where I took "Oxford Enterprise Program" which is an introduction course to Business and Economics.

The second time was in 2017 at Merton College where I took the "Public speaking" course, which is a course that teaches you how to make a good speech (posture, language, etc).

The funny part is that I met my friend who was at ORA Balliol 2016, Sergio Carrasco, at ORA Merton this year. *Seems like I wasn't the only one enjoying the ORA course. *

The extra activities were fun too! We visited the Ashmolean museum, went to le Manoir by Raymond Blanc and Oxford is simply a gorgeous city!

Thank you ORA for this amazing experience!

Mifta
2 months old
Brussels
University of Oxford

Oxford Royale Academy 2017

Actions speak louder than words, so, I will just tell you that I went to ORA twice (in 2016 and 2017).

I loved my first experience at Balliol College in 2016. I am very interested in business and economics so I took the Oxford Enterprise Program. It was great.

I decided to come back in 2017 to learn Public Speaking at Merton College and to be honest, it was even better.

ORA really listens to every single opinion of yours and really try improve. That's how you know that you are in good hands.

The teachers are great and the friends that I made at ORA are so precious to me. They come from all over the world. We still see each other very often (that's when you know they are real friends and not just some acquaintances).

ORA changed my vision of life and made me realise that I am a part of the movers and the shakers.

More excursions outside Oxford ( for example: a weekend in London)

Derek
University of Chicago

What.An.Experience

At Oxford Royale Academy, I took a course in public speaking. Our instructor was incredibly prepared and engaging. We studied TED talks and read ancient speeches i.e. Mark Anthony's eulogy for Julius Caesar. In side sessions, we practiced vocal exercises and practiced presenting speeches/pitches/seminars to different audiences.

ORA students come from all over the world. Over the course of two weeks, I made many friends (from other courses as well) and learned much from them.

ORA plans a variety of activities outside of classes. We ate at Le Manoir, played real tennis, tried our hands at croquet, stared at Raphael's drawings in the Ashmolean, and wandered around Blenheim Palace.

Extend the program by another week!

Founded in 2004, Oxford Royale Academy is an award- winning provider of residential summer courses, headquartered in the ancient university city of Oxford. We are committed to providing academic excellence and superlative teaching standards to students from all over the world, enabling them to develop