Erase the winter blues with a little excitement by studying in London, one of the most dazzling cities on the globe. Use your winter break for a quick introduction to the city, and to take unique courses in media and social change, globalization, art history, or race and ethnicity. You’ll live in brand new student housing at the University of Roehampton. See as much as you can while you’re in London, and use your weekends to explore the rest of the United Kingdom and even Europe!
- Trips to world-class museums, parks, theaters, and sites
- A peaceful, picturesque campus
- Easy, fast train ride into Central London
- Unique classes with expert professors
- Continuous on-site support