CIEE Summer in London

Experience what London has to offer with our Open Campus Summer program. Here you will be able customize a study abroad program that meets your academic, schedule, and financial goals. Come to London for one, two, or three four-week sessions for the right amount rewarding study and cultural engagement. Pick your courses from a wide range of subject areas. No matter what you choose, you’ll get a chance to fully experience a city full of culture and excitement.

• DESIGN YOUR IDEAL PROGRAM with your choice of one, two, or three four-week sessions
  • CHOOSE CIEE COURSES or enroll directly in a British University.
  • BROADEN YOUR VIEW OF THE UK with an overnight excursion to Wales, Scotland, or Ireland.

Frederick Douglass Global Fellowship to Ireland!

Frederick Douglass Global Fellowship is a unique international program to develop change leaders who make an impact on their community and the world.

This fully funded summer 2021 study abroad program to Dublin, Ireland is developed for students of color with special emphasis on leadership, social justice, agitation for positive change and cross-cultural understanding.

CIEE Offers More Than $8 Million in Scholarships Every Year!

$500 - $2,500

Alisa

Fredrick Douglass Global Fellow

Studying abroad in London opened my eyes to the world. It helped me engage with people I would have never expected to have the opportunity to meet. This experience was one that helped me learn more about myself as an individual but also pay close attention to how I am similar to those around me and those who are not around me. It taught me more about hardships that others face and the limitations I unintentionally put on myself.
Studying in London allowed me to broaden my horizon, I would have never in a million years vision myself walking the street of the United Kingdom and for a month I did just that and more. I visited Northern Ireland, and woke up one morning in Paris as a dream come true! Trust yourself enough to accept the risk of growth. Sometimes we hate the feeling of being uncomfortable but it’s a sign of growth!

Nothing, Honestly the program had so many excursions, I learned something new literally everyday.