Spend your summer traveling to London and Paris with the AIFS War and Society study and travel program! You’ll earn 3 credits through Richmond, the American International University in London. This course is taught in English.
Live in a double or triple room in a university residence hall in London. In Paris, students live in double rooms in a student residence. In Normandy, students share double rooms in a hotel. Breakfast and dinner are included Monday through Friday in London and Paris.
You’ll spend 8 nights in London, 7 nights in Paris and complete with program with 6 nights back in London.
Cultural and social activities include:
• Visit to the Household Cavalry Museum
• Sightseeing cruise on the River Seine
• Visit to the Palace of Versailles
• Visit to the WWI Historical de la Grande Guerre and tour battlefields
• Overnight trip to Normandy
• Tour of the D-Day beaches
• Visits to the Churchill War Rooms, the National Archives and the Imperial War Museum.
- Study and travel in London and Paris.
- Round-trip Eurostar ticket between London and Paris.
- Transportation pass in London and Paris.
- Earn 3 semester credits and transcript issued by Richmond, the American International University in London.
- Visits to WWI and WWII battlegrounds and memorial sites.