Spend a summer in beautiful Bristol in the southwest of England for an amazing combination of art, culture, nature, and intellect! This unique summer study abroad program offers three separate academic tracks, each of which will have you fully engaged - in other words, don't expect to snooze through a big lecture! When you're not intellectually engaged, you can easily free your mind in one of Bristol's abundant parks and riverside, or head just a bit out of town for a wild and scenic coast and nature reserves. Wander the walkable city to delight in its independent spirit (no chain restaurants here!) and public artworks. Enjoy the season when Bristol most comes to life, with frequent festivals, concerts, and performances.
- Soak up Bristol's lively summertime vibes, with concerts, festivals, and street performances on the regular.
- Enjoy a fully comprehensive program, even including meals.
- Hone your studies through focused academic tracks like Biological Science, Innovation, Archaeology, or Research.
- Embrace an authentically British city with an independent, creative spirit.
- Find your nature fix both near and far, between Bristol's bountiful green spaces and nearby coast and nature reserves.
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.