CIEE London: Open Campus Program

Design your ideal study abroad experience. Our Open Campus program at the new CIEE Global Institute – London offers unmatched flexibility to engage and experience this international metropolis in your own way. Match the academic experience with your interests, aspirations, and degree requirements: Pair two or three six-week blocks for your perfect amount of intensive study and cultural engagement, select your academic track from five diverse options, then choose your electives from our wide range of courses and subject areas. You can even choose a combination of CIEE courses and courses at one of our four London partner universities, where you’ll learn alongside British students.
No matter how you build your program, you’ll immerse yourself in British culture – from modern sensibility spilling from the Tate Modern to beautiful tradition embodied in Westminster and Buckingham Palace.

• STAY IN LONDON or add on blocks at other CIEE Open Campus locations in Cape Town, Paris, Rome, Berlin, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, or Copenhagen or Madrid

Victoria

Find Your Niche

The best part about studying in a global city like London is that there is something new and exciting around every corner. You don't always have to do the most touristy things when studying abroad. There are a plethora of places to explore outside the main attractions. I had the most fun wandering around with friends and getting lost. Try exploring places like Ealing, Shoreditch, Hackney, Brixton, and Camden Town to start!

Eva

An amazing way to spend my final semester

My experience with CIEE was particularly unique because I participated in the program as my last semester in college. For me, that meant I was giving up the opportunity to walk at my graduation in order to spend some time overseas. And let me tell you, I have absolutely no regrets. The CIEE London Program afforded me every opportunity I wanted during my last semester of college. I got to take awesome classes that challenged my perspectives, with instructors that treated us more like colleagues than students. The administrative staff was supportive and fun, and I got to know many of them very well because I was on the Student Representative Council. Additionally, London has so many airports surrounding the city, it made travel extremely easy. I got to celebrate my official graduation day at the Colosseum in Rome, Italy. Like I said... no regrets. London itself was a crazy, vibrant city. On any given day you could go to a pub to watch a football match, or listen to live music, or go experience the nightlife at some of the tallest buildings in the city. I could go on and on about all the different opportunities that CIEE gave us to experience the city and the rest of the UK, but to sum it up, there were many and they were all exciting and entertaining times. I would definitely recommend the CIEE Open Campus - London program if you're considering study abroad!

The housing was quite tight, and luckily my roommate and I go along, but it was pretty cramped.
Tacai

LOVED IT

Studying abroad was honestly the best thing I ever did for my life. The best decision I ever made & I am so happy I was able to be around such great people. London was the perfect start and the staff was just amazing. The environment was ever more amazing. I met new people every day, I built friendships easier, because we all shared a commonality. I truly wouldn't have changed my experience for the world & I hope to be of help to anyone considering going abroad.

About CIEE

A nonprofit, non-governmental organization, CIEE is the world leader in international study and exchange programs. For 65 years, CIEE has helped thousands of students, professionals, and educators gain the knowledge and skills necessary to live and...