By University of Brighton   Reviews (1)   100% Rating

Study Engineering Abroad at the University of Brighton

By University of Brighton   Reviews (1)   100% Rating

Brighton is an exciting, diverse city with a rich cultural history. Its close proximity to London and good travel links to Europe make it easily accessible. Brighton is renowned for its creative, forward thinking outlook – café culture, arts festivals and numerous theatre/music venues make it a great place to be a student.

The University is multi-site with campuses stretched out between the city-centre, the South Downs National Park and along the South Coast. Within a thriving academic community of over 20,000 students the University of Brighton hosts students from over 150 different countries and offer modules across a wide range of academic fields. For those wishing to take classes within the popular field of Engineering - Aircraft and Automotive Systems, Aeronautical Instrumentation and Materials and Manufacture are amongst those on offer.

Our team, Mary, Becca and Zoe are on hand to help make your study abroad experience the best of your lifetime.

Europe » England » Brighton

Holbrook
Northern Arizona University

American Engineer at Brighton Uni

Overall

When thinking about my studies at Brighton University the phrase "best time of my life" comes to mind. I don't think that I would have gotten a better experience anywhere else in the UK! I chose Brighton because I come from the deserts of the USA and wanted somewhere as warm as possible in England. I was surprised to find that it’s the same weather as London and that this didn't affect my energy or the happiness of the Brits.

During my stay in Brighton, I discovered how liberal the UK is in its laws, its people, and its naked bike ride city events. I discovered all of the other cultures that live in England that I now have an interest for. This Uni was great in all of the experiences that there where to have, therefore I will never forget Becca and Marry's kind advice and care!

I don't know of a way that it could have been better.

The University of Brighton is a community of over 21,000 students and 2,600 staff based on five campuses in Brighton, Eastbourne and Hastings.

Our Study Abroad Programme offers international students the opportunity to enroll in a variety of courses across the different schools for a semester or a year.

Both the city and university are very diverse, offering something for everyone. Brighton is located on the South East coast with easy access to Gatwick, International Airport.