UEA's International Summer School provides a unique experience to live and learn in the UK at a world leading university during a 4 week period in the summer. Our course gives students the opportunity to study abroad in one of a range of exciting academic modules, all delivered by the University's leading academics and industry experts.
Our flexible programme enables students to develop advanced skills in their current discipline or to try something completely new, undertaking more than 40 hours’ intensive and participative learning in a challenging and stimulating environment. Each module includes academic field trips to enhance learning and gain deeper understanding.
As well as living and learning on our beautiful campus, students benefit from an inclusive social programme designed to embrace the bustling atmosphere of our historic region. Students can also book onto additional weekend trips to explore more of England.
#ueaiss2018 will run from 30 June to 28 July
- Participate in lectures and workshops from world-leading experts in your study area
- Experience life on campus as a registered student at a UK top 15 university
- Embrace the lively atmosphere of Norwich and discover the beauty of England's coast and countryside
- Join our weekender trips to London & Cambridge and Stonehenge, Bath & Windsor, and our day trips to the seaside and the Harry Potter Studio Tour
- Make lifelong friendships and become part of a vibrant international network