This program is no longer offered. View more programs from IES Abroad.
IES Abroad Paris DE – Novancia International

IES Abroad Paris DE – Novancia International

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from IES Abroad.

Take the leap and study with French and international students at the leading business school in Paris—Novancia. Newly formed in 2011 with stunning, modern facilities, Novancia is a member of AACSB International, and offers courses in business, entrepreneurship, commerce, and more—all in English.

By directly enrolling at Novancia, you attend all of your Masters-level classes with highly motivated French and international Novancia students who work together on projects, simulations, and practical business research.

Check out this center for yourself through our virtual tours at www.iesabroad.org/study-abroad/virtual-tour.

Europe » France » Paris

Maura
Minnesota
University of Minnesota

Perfect semester!

IES was a great program. Although the classes varied slightly from those listed on the website, they were still interesting and taught in French by French professors. Students have the chance to volunteer or intern as one of their courses, which I highly recommend. The program offers Friday excursions to local museums and other points of interest, as well as a few excursions around France.

tcufrenchmajor
Fort Worth, Texas

Best experience ever!

This program was the best experience ever. My host mother was fantastic although she spoke no English. She cooked dinner for us three nights a week and the rest of the time we could do as we pleased. Classes are arranged so that you have plenty of time during the day or the evening to explore Paris! Weekends are great for travel. IES hosts several excursions which are all great but also optional. Overall this was a wonderful program where I made many close friends and my French fluency improved drastically!

I would have liked more opportunities to engage in conversation with native French speakers!

hughese
Easton, Pennsylvania

Unforgettable Experience (in a good way!)

Everyday, I would wake up in my homestay (where my host mother did not speak a word of English and was so sweet) and meet up with friends at an attraction in Paris before class (which was Monday- Thursday 1-4 for 2 classes). I got to travel all over Paris and we had other excursions (Giverny and Reims) They offered different activities every week (optional but FUN) such as walks/tours, a boat ride, picnics, etc. We also had the weekends off to travel if we wanted (I did travel to Lyon one weekend but there was so much to see in Paris). It was a truly amazing experience for me and helped me to become fluent in French and meet amazing friends!

IES Abroad offers 140 programs worldwide for college students. We are a highly charged force of study abroad enthusiasts. Every day we have the privilege of witnessing how study abroad changes our students’ lives. We also believe that every student should have the opportunity to