- EXPERIENCE THE TRADITIONS and daily rituals of French life by spending a weekend with a local Parisian family in a homestay.
- LET THE SEINE’S WATERWAYS, quays, and bridges transport you to breathtaking sights including the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, the Arc de Triomphe and the Palace de Versailles.
- TAKE A LITERATURE, LANGUAGE, film, or philosophy class at the Université Paris Diderot – Paris 7, located near the Bibliothèque Nationale
- Design your own semester with a block in Paris and add two block in Cape Town, London, Rome, Berlin, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Copenhagen, or Madrid
CIEE's Global Institute - Paris places you in one of the world's leading centers for art, cuisine, and fashion. Just minutes from campus, you'll find the lively Sentier district in the 2nd arrondissement, known for textile manufacturing and Internet start-ups. From there, you can explore rue Montorgueil - a pedestrian-only haven of cafes, markets, tantalizing sweets, and so much more.
- Immersing yourself in French language and culture as you tour some of the city's cathedrals of culture, such as the Grands Boulevards, the Palais-Royal, and the Louvre
- Living with French hosts or sharing an apartment with other CIEE students
- Learning in classrooms with state-of-the-art technology and equipment
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi in classrooms and on campus
- Student Life staff with information on local events and volunteer opportunities
View Program Information
The program fee includes:
- Tuition and housing
- Pre-departure advising and optional on-site airport meet and greet
- Full-time program leadership and support
- Field trips and cultural activities
- CIEE iNext travel card which provides insurance and other travel benefits
- CIEE also offers a wide variety of scholarships for participants; see website for details.