Spend a semester or year improving your French language skills and understanding of Francophone culture in Rennes, the charming Capital of Brittany. Through intensive coursework, homestays, direct enrolment options, and cultural activities, you’ll enjoy a dynamic, unique intercultural experience.
Study abroad in Rennes and you will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the French people and fluency in the French language
- Enjoy direct enrolment opportunities and for-credit teaching internships in a local primary, middle, or high school
- Explore Paris during a three-day orientation prior to arrival in Rennes
- Live with a French family and immerse yourself in the culture
- Visit museums and theaters, and take excursions to sites such as the southwestern coast of Brittany, beaches of Normandy, Mont Saint-Michel, and castles of the Loire Valley