Now Enrolling: Summer 2019 Programs!
FN Summer in Europe: 9 Cities in 1 Month
FN Summer in Asia: 4 Cities in 3.5 Weeks
FN Summer in Europe + Asia: 14 Cities in 2 Months
It's free and easy to apply online. Programs are open to students of all majors.
It’s not too late to study abroad! Join us in Europe this summer as we travel to 10+ cities, all in 5 weeks.
Forum Europe Summer 2019 will take you to Amsterdam, Paris, Barcelona, Geneva, Chamonix (French Alps), Milan, Lake Como, Lugano, Rome, and Rhodes (Greek Island). You can participate in weekend trips and excursions to visit even more cities/countries!
Our summer program takes place from June 29 - August 3, 2019. Shorter, intensive sessions are also available.
All majors are welcome, and you can earn up to 9 graduate level credits transferable to your college or university.
Don’t wait - apply today! Join students from around the world for a life-changing summer study abroad experience.
- Explore 10+ European cities in 6 countries in 5 Weeks
- Travel and study with students from around the world
- Earn up to 9 graduate level credits
- Learn about European society, culture, economics, politics, and art history
- Attend professional visits at global companies and organizations