Graduate Summer Study Abroad Multi-Country Program in Europe

It’s not too late to study abroad! Join us in Europe this summer as we travel to 10+ cities, all in 5 weeks.

Forum Europe Summer 2019 will take you to Amsterdam, Paris, Barcelona, Geneva, Chamonix (French Alps), Milan, Lake Como, Lugano, Rome, and Rhodes (Greek Island). You can participate in weekend trips and excursions to visit even more cities/countries!

Our summer program takes place from June 29 - August 3, 2019. Shorter, intensive sessions are also available.

All majors are welcome, and you can earn up to 9 graduate level credits transferable to your college or university.

Don’t wait - apply today! Join students from around the world for a life-changing summer study abroad experience.

• Explore 10+ European cities in 6 countries in 5 Weeks
  • Travel and study with students from around the world
  • Earn up to 9 graduate level credits
  • Learn about European society, culture, economics, politics, and art history
  • Attend professional visits at global companies and organizations

Brandon

Amazing experience!

Traveling with Forum-Nexus was one of the best decisions that I ever made. The faculty and staff were wonderful and really cared about each student. Being able to see at least 9 cities in such a short amount of time was truly unique. My favorite place that we visited was Chamonix, France. It is a quaint little town that is surrounded by mountains and the views are stunning. I would highly recommend this program to anyone who is ready for the summer of their lives.

Alyssa

Forum-Nexus Changed My Life!

My month abroad in Europe with Forum-Nexus made for the most memorable summer of my life! Studying abroad had always been at the top of my “must-dos” list for college. In five weeks I was able to travel through five different countries and eleven enchanting cities (optional weekend trips). This was my very first trip out of the United States and I couldn’t imagine traveling with a better group of people. Forum-Nexus had the most professional, friendly, and knowledgeable staff and professors; and the other students were so interesting and culturally diverse. It was an amazing feeling to be surrounded by others who were as passionate to travel as much as myself. Overall, every single country was amazing and had something beautiful and unique to offer each person. I learned so much about Europe, it only fueled my desire to learn and travel more. I made great friends who I still keep in touch with and will carry these memories for a lifetime! I absolutely recommend Forum-Nexus to any college student looking to travel, learn about other cultures, and have an incredible fun and enriching summer!

---

About Forum-Nexus Study Abroad

Forum-Nexus has a track record of 29 years as a leader in multi-country summer programs in Europe for students majoring in Marketing, Management, International Business, International Studies, Communication, Economics, Engineering, Pre-Law and more.

...