CIEE January in Paris

COVID-19 Program Updates

Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, CIEE has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.

Discover Paris's rich past and vibrant present with CIEE this January! Whether you choose to analyze 2000 years of architecture and history with our Paris Collage course, or to grasp the complexity and stakes of global investment in International Finance, you will surely make the City of Lights your classroom.

• Explore the many villages of Paris Extra-curricular activities take you beyond the postcard views of the city and introduce you to a multi-dimensional capital.
  • Visit the city's many scenic parks such as the Bois de Boulougne, Jardin de Luxembourg, and Bois de Vincennes.
  • Take a day trip to the historic castle of Chantilly, where you may enjoy a delicious meal made in the castle’s very own kitchen.

Updated refund & cancellation policy for flexible, secure booking due to COVID-19

In the unusual event CIEE has to cancel your summer ’20, fall '20, January '21, or spring '21 study abroad or internship program due to a health, safety, or security concern, you’re covered with Program Assurance Advantage.

CIEE Scholarships
CIEE Offers More Than $8 Million in Scholarships Every Year!

$500 - $2,500

Emily

Enriching and Enlightening!

Spending New Year's in Paris was the perfect start to the program. The housing arrangements were fabulous, and the academic curriculum was engaging and fascinating. Three weeks is definitely not enough to see this beautiful city, and was the perfect setting for making friends and having unforgettable experiences.

The class itself served to enhance my experience in Paris. The professor was knowledgeable and personable, and the class took place primarily outside the classroom, allowing visual learning.

The services for non-French speakers. I was one of the few students in my program that spoke French, and I found that many of my classmates were reliant on me to navigate and interact with locals. There were situations involving our housing where the landlady or a plumber came to our apartment and my roommates could not speak with them.