Spend the summer in the incomparable city of Paris with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 11 credits at the Institut de Langue et de Culture Françaises (ILCF). Courses are taught in English and French, with no previous French language study required.
Choose from the French Language Program or the combination French Language and Culture Program. French language courses are mandatory on all programs and offered at all levels from Beginner to Superior. Electives are taught in English.
Live in a homestay or, for an additional fee, a student residence. Students receive daily breakfast and a meal allowance.
Cultural activities include:
• Guided walking tours
• Visits to museums
• Boat trips
• Half-day trips to Giverny and the Château de Versailles.
Optional excursions include a 2-day trip to Normandy and Brittany and a 2-day trip to Châteaux of the Loire Valley. For students on the optional AIFS Flight Package, a 2-night tour of London is included (Session 2 only).
- Earn up to 11 credits and transcript issued by the Institut de Langue et de Culture Françaises (ILCF)
- Trips to Giverny and the Château de Versailles
- Cultural activities & tours of Paris' many famous museums and sites included
- Optional excursions to Château of the Loire Valley, Normandy and Brittany
AIFS Study Abroad Scholarships, Grants & Financial Support
We believe a study abroad experience is an essential component of well-rounded university education and we are committed to providing financial assistance to as many students as possible in support of their goal to study abroad.