CIEE Business + Culture in Toulouse, France

Explore business, economics, history, art and art history, international affairs, and culture while improving your French language skills in the picturesque south of France. Select from courses at CIEE’s partner schools, Toulouse Business School (TBS) and Institut Catholique de Toulouse (ICT), as well as CIEE Toulouse, all within walking distance of the city’s magnificent historical center. The option to take part in an internship offers students hands-on experience in international business. All courses are taught in English and are complemented with CIEE co-curricular activities and excursions beyond the city to enhance classroom learning and provide intercultural understanding.

• Study at France's top-ranked undergrad business school with international students.
  • Visits to local companies around the vibrant university town.
  • Use the rail system to explore the Mediterranean coast and the Pyrenees.

New Virtual Global Innovation Internship: CIEE x Hacker Exchange!

For ambitious students (who aren’t going to let something as inconvenient as a global pandemic impact their future plans).

Combine a 1-week entrepreneurial bootcamp with global industry professionals with a with 7- or 11-week virtual internship at companies around the world and gain job-ready skills to get you hired!

CIEE Scholarships
CIEE Offers More Than $8 Million in Scholarships Every Year!

$500 - $2,500

Ava

Toulouse Business & Culture

I really enjoyed my time in Toulouse! I learned a lot about the French culture and had an amazing professor for my international marketing class! CIEE provided many activities to help you learn about the culture as well as build relationships with your peers. Some activities I enjoyed more than others but most of the activities such as weekend trip to Ariege and a day trip to Albi were amazing. We also got the opportunity to take a cooking class and attend a cheese and wine tasting. Class schedule was slightly intense but workload was very manageable we were given an hour lunch each day but had class from 10:30-12:30 and 1:30-3:30. The class I took offered excursions to Airbus and a local hospital to help learn about the subjects. They give weekends free to your freedom where I ended up going to Paris and Nice which is awesome for any outside travel you want to go. This 4 week program is structured very well, it’s extremely organized and they give you lots of support and help you find fun activities. I also was here during the World Cup when France made the final so that added to the excitement!

More activities that the students want to do directly. Food and laundry stipend given to the students living in the residence!