This summer, study abroad in one of the world's most inspiring cities at one of the world's most renowned art schools. Join API at Parsons Paris and study the many different facets of art, including art history, brand and fashion design, drawing and imaging, and more. Academic work will be complemented by the cultural events and day trips that are planned throughout the session, bringing classroom lessons to life. Apply today and experience the summer of a lifetime!
High school students entering their junior or senior year and recent high school graduates are welcome to apply to this unique program opportunity! Much is included in this program to support your journey in Paris.
Madeline from Austin, Texas speaks about this program: "It's a great place to begin traveling independently. You have support from the school but you're given the freedom to experience a different culture on your own outside of class and even in class."
- No pre-requisites needed for coursework! Study what you love with nothing holding you back.
- Attend courses taught by leading industry fashion, art, and design professionals from the world's two fashion capitals - New York and Paris
- Best-in-class education in creative disciplines - including art, design, business of design, and fashion
- Get in-depth classroom experience with Parsons' intimate class sizes
- Don't worry about a thing with the included airport transfers at the beginning and end of the summer program!
API Scholarships and Financial Aid Information
API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.