IES Abroad Nice Direct Enrollment - SKEMA Business School

This is your opportunity to live and learn alongside students from France and around the world by directly enrolling at SKEMA Business School. SKEMA’s state-of-the-art business campus is located in the heart of Sophia Antipolis, where you will directly enroll in business, engineering, and/or science courses while improving your skills with French language courses. SKEMA, which has AACSB and EQUIS accreditation, is consistently ranked as one of the best European business schools by the Financial Times.

IES Abroad Nice is dedicated to enhancing your study abroad experience with superior services and opportunities to fully experience life in the French Riviera. Our staff in Nice helps you make the most of your experience abroad.

Ali

Living like a pop star

A lot of people know about the French Riviera because they hear lavish stories about celebrities vacationing to St. Tropez or Monaco but imagine actually living like a princess in one of the most beautiful places in the world. My experience in the French Riviera has no comparison. I lived in Nice for two weeks and spent the duration of my program in Antibes. Both places are must-see places in the Riviera along with Monaco, Eze, Cannes, and St. Tropez. I was also able to travel all over and go to events like Oktoberfest with friends. IES made this an amazing experience because of the help and support they provided throughout the experience. My program was small (only 7 students and two staff) so we became like a family. I also made so many friends at SKEMA. The exchange program at SKEMA allows you to make friends from around the world. Some of my best friends were from Australia, Mexico, Chile, Colombia, and France. It was the best time of my life. I came to France knowing very little of the language or culture and feeling very insecure about my ability to communicate and navigate. I left France feeling confident speaking French and navigating the city as well as new cities. Seeing this growth within myself was probably one of the most rewarding things. Also, I came to France by myself. For anyone who isn't afraid to step out of their comfort zone, I would highly recommend going abroad alone. I guarantee you will open yourself up to so many opportunities to meet incredible people and create life long memories.

I hope their housing improves for students as well as the excursions offered by the program.

About IES Abroad

IES Abroad offers 140 programs worldwide for college students. We are a highly charged force of study abroad enthusiasts. Every day we have the privilege of witnessing how study abroad changes our students’ lives. We also believe that every student...