CIEE Summer in Berlin

Summer in Berlin

Pack your bags and immerse yourself in the rich culture of one of Europe's most dynamic cities. Match the academic experience with your interests, aspirations, and degree requirements. Through coursework in a wide range of subjects, excursions, and cultural events, you’ll gain critical insight into contemporary Germany and Europe.

• Stay in Berlin for the duration of your study abroad or add on blocks in other Open Campus locations in London, Rome, Madrid, Copenhagen, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, and Paris.
  • Explore Berlin’s architectural masterpieces and world-class arts scene.
  • Increase your language skill in a single summer.

CIEE Scholarships
CIEE Offers More Than $8 Million in Scholarships Every Year!

$500 - $2,500

Otema

CIEE Summer Global Internship

I came to CIEE with a lot of expectations and a lot of it was met. I came to love Berlin because of its openness to people of different cultures. I'll describe Berlin as a place where you can do certain things that you may not be able to do in other places of the world haha. The CIEE staff were super supportive and made conscious efforts to reach out to students to listen to them at all times. My internship placement was different from my chosen career field and in the beginning I was unsure how to welcome it but I am glad I did it because I've learnt what I like and what I don't like when it comes to business and career paths.

With regards with housing, I think CIEE can find innovative ways to make sure the kitchens are kept more neat by students or cleaning staff.

About CIEE

A nonprofit, non-governmental organization, CIEE is the world leader in international study and exchange programs. For 65 years, CIEE has helped thousands of students, professionals, and educators gain the knowledge and skills necessary to live and...