View Other Details
Atlantis is the largest and most reputable pre-health study abroad organization for US undergraduates. Our Hungary programs are for those who are ready to live like George Ezra. What better way to gain 60+ clinical hours than in the birthplace of the Rubik's Cube and Harry Houdini! Students will shadow in top European hospitals with well-esteemed physicians and have the opportunity to explore the rich culture that Hungary has to offer.
At Atlantis, we know how important it is for students to stand out in MD/DO/PA applications. That is why we always refer to the AAMC when creating shadowing programs. All of our opportunities AAMC-compliant and expose students to experiences that they can apply important core competencies and stand out in interviews. With alumni in 40 of the top 50 MD programs, Atlantis prepares students for a future career in healthcare.
Since summer of 2021, Atlantis has ran many safe and successful programs throughout the continuance of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Programs run during winter and summer breaks so there is no need to take time off during your academic semesters!
- Rotate weekly through different specialties to gain exposure to various medical practices and procedures.
- Immerse yourself in a fellowship abroad to understand healthcare in a global context, and embark on weekly excursions to experience Hungarian culture, sights, and food.
- You do not need to speak Hungarian to have an amazing and impactful experience!
- Start dates in December, May, June, and July.