Home to Shaw, Swift, Joyce, Lewis and Yates – what better place to write your own story of discovery than Ireland?
In the vibrant European capital of Dublin, you’ll explore the breadth and depth of Irish culture while enhancing your academic studies through integrated study at Dublin City University. Through coursework, internship opportunities, and a variety of cultural activities and excursions CIEE study abroad in Dublin offers you an immersive and unforgettable international experience.
In Dublin you will:
- Choose from a wide range of courses from business, international relations, communications, service-learning, and a for-credit internship
- Study on a high-tech campus in Dublin with easy access to the center of town
- Interact with local and international students in a shared on-campus apartment; volunteer and join student societies and clubs
View Program Information
- Tuition and housing
- Pre-departure advising and optional on-site airport meet and greet
- Full-time program leadership and support
- Field trips and cultural activities
- CIEE iNext travel card which provides insurance and other travel benefits
CIEE also offers a wide variety of scholarships for participants; see website for details.