A nonprofit, non-governmental organization, CIEE is the world leader in international study and exchange programs. For 65 years, CIEE has helped thousands of students, professionals, and educators gain the knowledge and skills necessary to live and work in a globally interdependent and culturally diverse world by offering the most comprehensive, relevant, and valuable exchange programs available.
Whether your interest is in biomedical or electrical engineering, information or mechanical engineering; study abroad in Ireland affords you the opportunity to experience one of the most beautiful and culturally rich countries in the world while continuing to pursue your degree.
Engineering, Technology, and Society in Dublin offers highly motivated students the opportunity to further develop their skills while pursuing a program focused on their field of expertise in Ireland. This is achieved through a selected combination of direct enrolment courses at Dublin City University, CIEE courses, internships, and Independent Study.
Study in Dublin and you will:
- Develop a deeper literacy and understanding of engineering theory and practice, and a greater range of competency and skill in assessing particular Irish or European perspectives
- Gain practical work experience through a for-credit internship with a focus on business or engineering
View Program Information
- Tuition and housing
- Pre-departure advising and optional on-site airport meet and greet
- Full-time program leadership and support
- Field trips and cultural activities
- CIEE iNext travel card which provides insurance and other travel benefits
CIEE also offers a wide variety of scholarships for participants; see website for details.