CISabroad - Semester in Dublin

CISabroad - Semester in Dublin

We always have promotions running to save you money. Visit our website for more information.

Our Semester in Dublin program delivers the highest quality academic experience in one of Europe’s most exciting cities. Your host institution, Dublin City University, is modeled on the U.S. university system. You’ll have fantastic on-campus facilities and diverse course offerings to meet your requirements. After class, walk the cobblestone streets of Dublin, dine in lovely cafés, and pop into a pub for traditional Irish music. When you study abroad in Dublin, you’ll meet friendly local students and fall in love with Irish history, tradition, and the subtle sophistication of this incredible city.

Art History
Public Relations
Social Sciences
Sustainable Development
Visual Arts
Please see our website for price and dates details.

Studying Abroad in Ireland is For You!!!

I cannot begin to explain how amazing my 4 month experience was in Dublin, Ireland. Lets just say that I couldn't get enough because I now go back 2-3 times a year to visit my incredible and loving host family in Raheny, Dublin.

The CIS staff is just amazing in helping students and making you feel safe and at home before, during and after you travels to Ireland. John, the on-site director is there to help whenever needed and can give you advice on anything in the country.

Dublin City University is a very modern college, with plenty opportunities for study, and fun! I can't rave enough about how beautiful the country is, and how friendly the locals are. I am forever grateful to CISabroad for giving me the experience of a lifetime in my favorite country ever!

This program could get more recognition, Dublin and Ireland are underrated compared to the other programs CIS offers. And it is amazing!

My semester abroad was fantastic.

Dublin City University was a great college and had amazing opportunities for athletics, arts, and any other miscellaneous things you may do. The housing was better than the housing at my college. They have a gated in community so I always felt safe.

I enjoyed hiking the Wicklow Mountains with my friends and seeing all the amazing sites. My parents visited one week as well as my fiance, and as you can see in my photos, he proposed on the mountains. :)

My classes were nothing too hard. I took communications classes at this college but I know the science classes were a bit harder.

My biggest piece of advice would be to get out of the American group and make other friends- it is awesome to be friends with the Americans you are with but you should definitely try ti immerse yourself int he culture as much as you can. That is were a lot of people get stuck.

If you're on the edge of deciding, I say go for it. It is an adventure of a lifetime and you will never regret it.

On site AND off site directors be more connected with the group.
Excursions could be improved (better hostels)

The Best Decision of My Life!

Studying in Ireland was the perfect amount of balance between school and being able to actually explore the beautiful country!

The professors are very understanding of cultural differences and are more than willing to accommodate you in any way possible.
The food in Ireland is to die for! Beef and Guinness Stew is by far my favorite meal on this planet now! They really know how to make a yummy meal.

Irish people are the most kinda and genuine people ever. They LOVE Americans and will stop at nothing to help you get to where you are wanting to go. I met so many locals and would go out with them often.

This program gave me so many opportunities to learn about the Irish Culture and took us on trips with locals to get the full experience. I was extremely prepared through CIS and was never nervous about any plans. I wish I was still in Ireland!

Cherish every single second you have while studying abroad. It goes by so fast. As soon as you know it, it'll be over and you will be wishing you were back in the country you studied in.

About CISabroad

CISabroad is committed to providing the best overall value in study and internship abroad opportunities. CISabroad programs are affordable and specialize in providing quality education and support throughout your study or internship abroad experience...