CISabroad - Semester in Dublin

CISabroad - Semester in Dublin

We always have promotions running to save you money. Visit our website for more information.

Study in Ireland with CISabroad at one of the country's top universities, Dublin City University! Modeled after an American university system, the university favors continual assessment throughout the semester, which allows for less of an academic culture shock amongst American students. State-of-the-art technology and diverse, progressive programs will provide you with a variety of course offerings that will satisfy your course requirements or electives!

Enjoy the wondrous landscapes, friendly people, and quaint neighborhoods of Ireland as you adventure the country. Due to its small size, you will have the opportunity to travel much of Ireland and experience all it has to offer! Perhaps you'll take a quick trip to Scotland or England to expand your travel.

Europe » Ireland » Dublin
Finance

Emily
University of Dubuque

DO IT!

My semester abroad was fantastic.

Dublin City University was a great college and had amazing opportunities for athletics, arts, and any other miscellaneous things you may do. The housing was better than the housing at my college. They have a gated in community so I always felt safe.

I enjoyed hiking the Wicklow Mountains with my friends and seeing all the amazing sites. My parents visited one week as well as my fiance, and as you can see in my photos, he proposed on the mountains. :)

My classes were nothing too hard. I took communications classes at this college but I know the science classes were a bit harder.

My biggest piece of advice would be to get out of the American group and make other friends- it is awesome to be friends with the Americans you are with but you should definitely try ti immerse yourself int he culture as much as you can. That is were a lot of people get stuck.

If you're on the edge of deciding, I say go for it. It is an adventure of a lifetime and you will never regret it.

On site AND off site directors be more connected with the group.
Excursions could be improved (better hostels)

Hannah
Boise, Idaho
Boise State University

The Best Decision of My Life!

Studying in Ireland was the perfect amount of balance between school and being able to actually explore the beautiful country!

The professors are very understanding of cultural differences and are more than willing to accommodate you in any way possible.
The food in Ireland is to die for! Beef and Guinness Stew is by far my favorite meal on this planet now! They really know how to make a yummy meal.

Irish people are the most kinda and genuine people ever. They LOVE Americans and will stop at nothing to help you get to where you are wanting to go. I met so many locals and would go out with them often.

This program gave me so many opportunities to learn about the Irish Culture and took us on trips with locals to get the full experience. I was extremely prepared through CIS and was never nervous about any plans. I wish I was still in Ireland!

Cherish every single second you have while studying abroad. It goes by so fast. As soon as you know it, it'll be over and you will be wishing you were back in the country you studied in.

CISabroad is committed to providing the best overall value in study and internship abroad opportunities. CISabroad programs are affordable and specialize in providing quality education and support throughout your study or internship abroad experience. Experiences are innovative and focused on cultural immersion.

All of the