Our Semester in Dublin program delivers the highest quality academic experience in one of Europe’s most exciting cities. Your host institution, Dublin City University, is modeled on the U.S. university system. You’ll have fantastic on-campus facilities and diverse course offerings to meet your requirements. After class, walk the cobblestone streets of Dublin, dine in lovely cafés, and pop into a pub for traditional Irish music. When you study abroad in Dublin, you’ll meet friendly local students and fall in love with Irish history, tradition, and the subtle sophistication of this incredible city.
- One of Ireland's youngest and most progressive universities
- Take advantage of Dublin's many festivals, gigs, and concerts
- Study opportunities with both Irish and international students
- Numerous social events, activities, and cultural excursions throughout the program
- Beautiful campus with great on-site facilities
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.